My husband and I have be talking over the idea of buying a house. There are so many ideas out there that just overwhelm me, so I thought I would share some of my thoughts of what I have found on Pinterest. (psst...I love that site) You can follow me on pinterest here . For the kitchen I love this idea for the spices. You can really see them better rather than stuffing them into a cabinet (like I am doing now). They are out in the open but hidden with this special cabinet like shelf for easy storage. This also helps keep them from falling out on you when you open the cabinet door. My husband really loves the look of this living room. He spends a lot of time viewing my phone for these ideas. I like the idea for this shower because it does not have a tub. We are not really fans of taking tub baths so the entire family did agree that showers installed would be just fine to have. I like the door on this shower because it is just appealing to me. Also, the seat...
Comments
Post a Comment